We have a hand in dozens of industries with leading advertising deals and the best high-exposure placements any media producer could only dream of. Our media arm pulls in experience of every team member to connect any producer to the perfect media platform for their content.
Our network of writers, agency partners and publishers are not only our secret spices but the bread and butter in our publishing sector. With experience in every slice of the market, we use our in-house data-driven tools to create and execute the most effective publishing campaigns each and every time.
Through years of forging lasting relationships and strong, productive deals with every company we’ve connected with, our SEO specialists are on the cutting-edge of true, actionable search engine optimization where results speak for themselves. A perfect SEO plan is a major key to driving traffic.
Discover the Hype
MediaHype is the world’s fastest growing digital marketing agency which specializes in content production and digital optimization. Our goal is to help companies, large or small, to achieve set targets and improve their online traffic monetization with optimal efficiency.
We offer services within our three main departments of Media, Publishing and SEO.
As experts in the industry, we are always tracking the best way to reach our client’s audience and optimising media content so it’s tailored to each specific group.
A Few Things We’re Great At
Although we have a hand in every cornerstone of digital marketing, we do pride ourselves in a few select specialties.
We live and breathe content and have over 90+ combined years of experience among our team establishing and connecting businesses and media producers.
We’ve helped many companies complete their branding struggle by bringing in our expert to fit the pieces together for them with their goals in mind.
Our dedicated team of passionate data geeks run the strategy show for our clients and execute concrete plans based on definitive data.
Our social marketing team run by millennials know each platform inside out and can formulate exactly how to improve your social outreach.
Our Latest Articles
Check out the latest blog posts from our marketing experts.
With the constant growth of the digital industry, the amount of projects are increasing every year. To meet our client’s demands we need your expertise!
– At least 1+ years of relevant experience
– Familiar with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush and Moz Pro
– Strong researching skills and keeps up to date with the latest algorithm changes
– Comfortable communicating with clients
– Experience using WordPress and Drupal platforms
– Able to adapt and write about a variety of topics with research
– Must be a native English speaker with strong literacy
Data Insights Manager
– At least 5+ years of experience in a data-oriented/analytical role
– High attention to detail and great problem solving skills
– Comfortable with presenting to stakeholders and clients
– Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
– Comfortable creating website deisgns, icons, logos, infographics and clean designs
– Able to work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
– Relevant writing-related degree i.e. English or Journalism
– Native english speaker with perfect grammar
– Willing to learn and write in different styles for specific niches
– University graduate with a BSc degree of 2:1 or above with strong attention to detail
– Quick thinker and willing to self-learn even outside of working hours
– Possesses basic technical web knowledge (HTML/CSS/JS)
Korean Content Translator
– Native Korean speaker who is also fluent in English
– Consistent attention to detail
– Able to accurately convey the same elements of meaning across the two languages
Social Media Manager
– Experience with all the major platforms including Facebook, Twitter, G+, Youtube, Instagram and Telegram
– Strong track record of managing successful social media campaigns
– Knowledge of the latest social trends
Senior Brand Consultant
– Excellent track record of growing a range of different online brands
– Develops and drives digital strategy for projects
– Able to work on-site with clients at least twice a week
– 4+ years of delivering graphics and informational videos
– Produce high-quality video content for a variety of projects types
– Solid knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
– 4+ years of experience with managing digital projects
– General understanding of all aspects including production and marketing
– Excellent time-management and organisational skills